⋆ La Femme Eye Shadow Pans, Sparkle Dust, and Lip Stains ⋆ REVIEW & SWATCHES
I am teaming up with Camera Ready Cosmetics to bring you this review about some of the La Femme products. They are so kind to send me these products, and I really appreciate their generosity.
I have never tried anything from La Femme before, and I am now a fan of this amazing brand!
The textures of both Eye Shadow Pans and Sparkle Dust are very finely melted. The formulas have a buildable, medium to opaque pigmentation. The products felt a bit dry and powdery when I first swatched them with fingers, but they were incredibly smooth and easy to blend when applying to my eyelids. I have a lot of textures around my eye areas, and these Eye Shadow Pans and Sparkle Dust translated beautifully with a silky finish on my eyes. The Sparkle Dust is made of fine, micro-sparkles instead of the large flecks of glitters, so they can be used as blush and highlighting powders on the cheeks with a glimmering effect. You can also use the wet application for an even more intense color payoff.
The shades of the four Eye Shadow Pans are:
- Iridescent White – a satin white, it is excellent for highlighting the brow bones/inner corner and priming the base.
- Iridescent Blue – a satin cornflower blue, it is a gorgeous bright blue shade.
- Taupe – a matte neutral greyish light brown, it is the perfect transition shade. The tone is not too warm nor too cold.
- Bronze – a warm brown with gold shimmers, it is sweet and chocolaty.
The shades of the three Sparkle Dust are:
- Champagne Gold #14 – a pearlescent shimmery white gold with a pearl to gold shift. I used this shade as my cheekbone highlight for the makeup look below.
- Gold #1 – a true shimmery gold, it is an elegant, eye-catching golden shade.
- Ruby #32 – a jewelry-like shimmery red. I used this shade as my blush for the makeup look below.
The lip stains have a thick, creamy consistency with an opaque color payoff. They apply smoothly and layer well on my lips. They are a bit drying due to their matte formula, but they are also very long-lasting.
The shades of the two lip stains are:
- Foxy Brown – a matte, medium orange, it is a vivid and flattering shade.
- Choco Lover – a matte, dark chocolate brown, it is very cool and edgy.
I used the House of Lashes Premium Iconic for this look.
Overall, I feel like I just discovered a hidden treasure and I think La Femme is so underrated. More people need to know about this brand! The quality is fantastic and the price is right!
Long before I partner up with Camera Ready Cosmetics, I have been a customer of theirs because of their unique selections and exclusive brands. I am so grateful to be able to work with the company that I genuinely admire. Here is the complete list of the brands that Camera Ready Cosmetics carries in their store, and I also screenshotted some of the best-selling items from their site.
If you are interested in buying anything from Camera Ready Cosmetics, here is my affiliate link – Camera Ready Cosmetics (I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase! Any supports would be greatly appreciated!)
☾ Thank you all for reading, hit the like button if you enjoyed reading this review. Follow me on other social media and subscribe to my blog, so you never miss any future contents (I promise you, they are going to be dope)!
Feel free to leave a comment to share your thoughts or ask any questions you might have.
Xoxo Luna @Peace & Wilderness