theBalm Voyage® Vol.2 Face Palette Review & Swatches
I am a huge fan of theBalm makeup, and I love their products from the packaging to details. The Voyage® Vol.2 Face Palette is one of my favorite palettes ever, continue reading to find out the reasons!
regular price at $39.50 ( usually on sale for 50% off at discounted stores such as Nordstrom Rack )
To be honest with you guys, I purchased my first product from theBalm because of their cute packagings. Everything is just screaming cute! All the eyeshadow/face palettes come in a thin cardboard case with a mirror included (the mirror tho, soooo cute). The packaging is lightweight and travel-friendly with aesthetically pleasing vintage poster designs. What I love the most about their packaging is that they separate cream and powder products with the 2 parts flip design (not many brands do this, theBalm did awesome on the details). There is also a color scheme guide to help you explore different color combination. The palette includes all the products you need for a complete makeup look as it was marketed as a travel palette, and all the shades are named Welcome but in different languages ( makes me feel like a world traveler).
Application and Pigmentation
- buttery, easy to blend, and rich pigmentation
- little to no fallouts
- the 3 darkest shades (WELKOM, VALKOMMEN, and FAILTE) are bit dry and patchy
- soft and creamy
- buildable pigmentation
- versatile color selection
Lip & Cheek
- both shades work well as cream blushes
- bit dry so you need to blend them out quickly
- the shade BEM-VINDO performed great on my lips (full coverage, non-drying, and long lasting)
- the other shade VITAJTE does not work well on lips (dry and emphasized my lip lines)
I used Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Urban Decay as the base for the swatches and eye makeup. The swatches are shown in both natural indoor lighting and flashlight.
two eye makeup looks created using theBalm Voyage Vol.2 Face Palette
I highly recommend this palette to all you makeup lovers! I love the formulas, the colors. and of course the packaging! Since this palette is usually on sale for 50% off at discounted stores, it is basically high-quality makeup at a drugstore price.
Where to Shop
- available at theBalm Cosmetics for $39.50
- available at Kohl’s for$39.50
- discounted stores (Nordstrom Rack) and flash sale websites (Hautelook)
Thank you all for reading, hit the like button if you liked this post. Follow me on other social medias and subscribe to my blog, so you never miss any future contents (I promise you, they are going to be dope)!
Feel free to leave a comment to share your thoughts or any questions you might have.
Xoxo Luna @Peace & Wilderness
*This post is not sponsored.